A delicious non-dairy cream to serve wherever you would serve normal cream or yoghurt. The perfect accompaniment to my Raw Afghan Brownie. Try it out, you’ll be in dairy-free, vegan, paleo heaven!
Would love to hear how you like it!
Please note – if you are wanting to meet any of the specific dietary requirements below, please read my recipe notes.
- 3/4 c filtered water
- 1/4 c cashews
- 1/4 c macadamias
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- Soak nuts for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse nuts, then blend with remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender for a few minutes until silky smooth, scraping down the sides in between if needed.
- Chill at least 1hr before serving or preferably overnight – the cream will thicken in the fridge.
- You can also use blanched almonds in place of the macadamias or cashews.