- Combining the flavours of almonds, brazil nuts, and cashews, Ceres Organics ABC Spread is a special blend made with organically grown nuts. Lightly roasted, ground, and seasoned with a little bit of sea salt to bring out its distinctive flavour.
Contains no additives, preservatives, colours or emulsifiers. Enjoy as a spread, use in dressings and sauces or as a baking ingredient.
- Enjoy as a spread, use in dressings and sauces or as a baking ingredient.
- Almonds*, Brazil Nuts*, Cashews*, Sea Salt.
Certified Organic Ingredient
- "One of my favourite spreads is Almond, Brazil and Cashew Butter. I love that it has a slightly less ‘almondy’ taste than plain almond butter, but is just as creamy, delicious and packed with nutrition. "
- Niki O'Neil (Australia)
"This ABC Butter is my absolute favourite of nut butter flavour combinations. It has the richness and delicious flavour of almonds, but is balanced and softened by the mild creaminess of brazil nuts and cashews. The blend also means you get a much broader nutritional bang for your buck than plain almond butter, with additional selenium and magnesium from the brazil nuts and iron from the cashews."
- Buffy Ellen, founder of begoodorganics.com (Auckland, New Zealand)
Eastern Dragon Salad
Apple and Sultana Muesli Oat Cookies
Nut Butter Cookies
Ceres Organics is a New Zealand company founded in 1982 by Juliet Lamont. They strive to make organic, biodynamic and GE-free food available through sourcing quality products that are sustainably produced by organic or biodynamic methods, thereby creating a distribution chain that is both ecologically and socially responsible. Their status as a founding member of the GE-Free communities and general support of the GE-Free movement attest to their social responsibility.
Ceres were the first NZ company to become EcoSocial certified - an organic fair trade certification. We are proud to be distributing Ceres Organics' products, from one of NZ's leading organic food distributors.
View full product details