- Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil, as part of the Weleda Pregnancy and Breastfeeding products, is a pure, natural formula that nourishes and helps to visibly smooth the skin. Formulated with gentle almond oil and extract from organic arnica, this product is perfect for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The gentle and natural massage oil helps prevent the appearance of pregnancy stretch marks by improving skin's elasticity and tightness. Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants and free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Available in 100ml bottles.
- This gentle oil can be used from the beginning of pregnancy to the end of the breastfeeding period. Use the oil regularly 2 to 3 times daily - on the belly, thighs, backside and breasts.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Cintronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*.
* from natural essential oils
- "Lovely! This oil is great because its all natural ingredients and brilliant for sensitive skin. The oil is nice and thick and has a lovely earthy smell. It absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way."
- Emma (UK)
Weleda, a European based multinational company, produces both beauty products and naturopathic medicines. The entire Weleda product range is manufactured primarily in Switzerland, Germany and France. They are dedicated to use entirely 'natural' ingredients and none of their ingredients or products are tested on animals. The company uses a green energy supplier and are passionate about education for their farmers and their communities. They also abide to fair trade practices and operate in five continents worldwide.