Professional Series 750
GET $50 OFF SIMPLY BY PAYING BY BANK DEPOSIT, AND ENTERING THE CODE GIVEME50 AT CHECKOUT! Price includes free delivery.
Due to the bulky nature of this item, we are only able to ship this within New Zealand and Australia.
We are bringing you the very finest blender to grace kitchen benches. A godsend for those on Raw Food diets and people looking to improve their health in general. Vitamix is way MORE then a blender. It makes soup, juice and Ice Cream packed with taste and nutrition.
The recommended daily intake of five serves of vegetables and two serves of fruit is no easy task given our hectic lifestyle. And while whole foods like fruit, vegetables, beans and grains have it all, your teeth simply can’t cut it when it comes to maximising all that whole food fibre. The Vitamix Professional makes it quick and easy to eat whole foods in one great-tasting recipe after another. Replacing the work of 10 kitchen appliances, the machine helps you perform more than 50 kitchen tasks easier, faster and with better results than you can achieve any other way.
- Vitamix meals are quick, easy and full of pure nutrition. Make fibre filled juice from garden vegetables in 1 minute. Cook heart healthy hot soup from fresh produce in 4 minutes. Make delicious healthy frozen treats in just 30 seconds.
- The Vitamix blender is made with the best quality components available.
- Super powerful 2+ peak horse-power motor
- 5 pre-programmed setting
- Enhanced airflow management system allowing for a quieter blend
- Variable Speed 1,000 RPM to 24,000 RPM
- High performance laser-crafted cutting blades for longer-life
- High impact BPA-free space-age 2L co-polyester container
- Extra long safety cord with hideaway feature
- Patented Vitamix tamper for extreme processing power
- 7 year manufacturer's warranty.
- "I have had my Vitamix for about 2 months now.I literally use it several times a day and I could not imagine life without it now. My family has recently begun a journey to eating "raw" foods and the vitamix is a priceless tool in this endeavor. My family starts everyday with a fruit smoothie for breakfast (blended strawberries, blueberries, pinapple and spinach with pure water and ice). The vitamix breaks down everything, mixes it well and blends the most delicious tasting breakfast you ever wanted. Talk about instant energy! Lunch is often a green smoothie, blended in the Vitamix. I have used the dry container to crack wheat berries for bread (not 100% raw yet) and also made homemade nut butters using almonds, walnuts, and pecans. I also make a homemade applesauce using three cored apple (different types produce different tastes so experiment to find your favorite, strawberries, blueberries or even pears). The apples do not even need to be peeled or cored. I do core mine because I don't like seeds, but I leave all the greens from the strawberries on and simply blend then into the sauce. The vitamix is definitely expensive, but I think that you can't put a price on your family's health. Since my family has started eating this way, we have lost weight, my daughter's skin is clearing up and we have so much more energy to accomplish great things during our day. You cannot put a price on that! I highly recommend this machine to anyone that wants the best for their family. Oh and yes prior to buying the Vitamix, I burned up two blenders. Vitamix has a seven year warranty on their product, they are serious about their products. I love mine and you will too!"
- Debbie Shortling (United States)
"There's Vitamix.... and then there's everyone else.There's no need to elaborate on its quality; everyone knows it's the best. What I had to consider was how was I to justify the price? Well, considering the numbers of meals and sides I now make instead of buying prepared, and the fact that it's all fresh, healthy and without preservatives, I think it will pay for itself in short time. In addition to doing much of what my juicer used to do, I now make rice milk, peanut butter, hummus, guacamole, green smoothies, and soups quickly.... And in one container. I'm eating healthier because it's just so much easier to do so. Don't worry about the noise. It's an extremely powerful machine, and it's mighty roar is an audible sign of quality and strength; and is saying, 'you can put anything in me and I won't break.'"
- Georgia Venetis (United States)
Coconut and Pineapple Smoothie
Chocolate, Orange, Jaffa Smoothie
Rich Chocolate Smoothie
Get Your Greens Soup
A family-owned and operated business, Vitamix has been in operation nearly 90 years. Since the company’s beginning in 1921, the popularity of Vitamix has spread to more than 80 countries and is now the preferred brand of blending equipment for cooking enthusiasts, health and nutrition experts and some of the finest chefs around the globe. The household blenders are still built at the world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio and while the company continues to grow it remains firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service.
View full product details