- Deliciously crispy and sweet, our Dried Bananas are made with organically grown bananas. They’re delicately toasted in coconut oil and lightly sweetened with coconut sugar and a touch of honey.
You won’t find anything artificial here – no preservatives or added sulphites. Just real food as nature intended.
Available in a 2.5kg bulk size for the avid bakers amongst (NZ delivery only).
- Our dried bananas have so many uses. Eat as a quick pick-me-up snack or sprinkle them on your morning breakfast cereal or bircher muesli. You can also toss them through salads and savoury dishes to add a hint of sweetness.
Once opened, store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Bananas*, Coconut Oil*, Sugar*, Honey*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Source: Packed in NZ from imported and local ingredients.
- “These naturally dried bananas are packed with flavour. If you’re not a banana lover, these might change you into one."
- Lisa (Atlanta, United States)
- Raw Chia Bircher Muesli
Ceres Organics is a New Zealand company founded in 1982 by Juliet Lamont. They strive to make organic, biodynamic and GE-free food available through sourcing quality products that are sustainably produced by organic or biodynamic methods, thereby creating a distribution chain that is both ecologically and socially responsible. Their status as a founding member of the GE-Free communities and general support of the GE-Free movement attest to their social responsibility.
Ceres were the first NZ company to become EcoSocial certified - an organic fair trade certification. We are proud to be distributing Ceres Organics' products, from one of NZ's leading organic food distributors.