Most Popular Recipes of 2018
Did you know I wrote this exact same email to you precisely 365 days ago? Yes, the 30th of December 2017. And now we’re here – 30th December 2018, with another glorious year having flown us by.
I hope you’ve had a great one. Perhaps you started a new business or job? Perhaps you added a member to your family. Or perhaps, I hope, you made some positive progress on your own personal health journey.
If not – I’m here for you! My absolute joy would be to stand alongside you, and help you take those next steps towards you achieving your very best health in 2019.
Whether it’s coming to see me for a one-on-one consult, attending one of my in-person or online workshops, or simply sending me a quick email here. I would love to hear what’s challenging you right now with your physical or mental health, and guide you in the right direction.
Make my day and email me. Natural health truly is my life’s passion, so it would be the best birthday gift ever (cat out of the bag there!).
In the meantime, a quick summary of what we’ve been up to here at BGO? Key milestones…
- I had a baby, Torin Jack Glucina, 7th October. He’s a babe (I’m biased I know). We now have a perfect family of 4 = blessed.
- We launched our essential oils and natural health workshops, I taught over 60 of them, and we now have 315 incredible members in our community.
- We gained 3 new staff members – Holly, Becky, and Amber. Along with our Bella, we’re now a band of 6 (Tony counts, he does the accounts), and I couldn’t be happier with our glorious team.
- We hit 39.4k followers on Instagram, 94.6k on Facebook, and had 1.8 million of you check out our recipes on Pinterest. What a tribe! If you’re not already hanging out with us over there, come find us.
- We made a whopping 50 new recipe videos. Yes 50. Almost one a week. If you’re keen to see some behind the scenes action on those, stay tuned to my Insta stories – we’re going to be sharing a lot more of those there next year!
- We got some super cool new products in our online Be Good Organics health store. My favs – these delicious Flint chocolates, this lush Scandi style essential oil diffuser, and my daily addiction – this life saving productivity planner and journal. If you’re in NZ or Australia, we offer free shipping over a certain amount, so get on that!
Thank YOU so much for being here with me this year. Reading my emails, making my recipes, sharing your remakes on social, and just generally being an all round awesome human. Without you – BGO wouldn’t be the 6 year old beauty that it’s become!
Oh yes – those recipes. Make sure you check them out. Five of our most popular – as liked, commented on, remade, and shared by you. If you’re looking for some New Year’s inspo, guaranteed to please even the fussiest of guests, this quintet is sure to give you the goods.
Take care, stay well, and remember – get in touch with me as we launch into 2019. Online friends are great, but in-person buddies are even better.
Sending you love from Costa Rica. Til 2019, stay well!
PS – If you like these recipes, I’d love you to pin them on Pinterest, share them on Facebook, post your recreations to Instagram (tag me @begoodorganics and #begoodorganics if you do), or share them with your family and friends. If you’re not already subscribed to my weekly recipe emails, be sure to do that here, and don’t miss our next recipe video by signing up to our YouTube channel here. If you’re interested in one-on-one health advice, I see a small number of clients for Naturopathic and Nutrition consultations each week, either in person or via Skype – you can find more information on that here. And if you’d like to meet me in person, come to one of my Natural Health and Essential Oil workshops here (or watch my online workshop here!).
PPS – If you’ve made these recipes, I’d love to hear your feedback! Leave me a review by simply clicking the stars beside the recipe titles above. You can also leave us a review over on Facebook here. Would love to hear your experience – with this recipe, or our blog and store in general – your feedback is what keeps us going!
Citrus Celebration Tart
I made this beauty for Xmas day, asked if you guys wanted it, and it was an overwhelming YES! So here she is, deliciously healthy, tart and tangy, low sugar, vegan, GF, & with a keto option too. She might look posh, but contains just 10 ingredients + 2 simple steps.
Here’s what you had to say..
- “Anything citrus in a dessert is my absolute favourite and this tart definitely didn’t disappoint” ~ Hayley
- “Hi Buffy, I have just got back from a neighbour’s Australia Day party after taking your gorgeous Citrus tart as my contribution. It was immensely enjoyed by all. Someone commented that it was like a gelato in a tart.” ~ Helen
Get my Citrus Celebration Tart recipe here.
Cheese and Chive Scones
Scone lovers, let me hear you say YEEYA! If you go wild when a café scone enters your sniff radar (like me), this healthy home remake is for you. Dairy free & low gluten (with an easy full GF option) – these simple 8 ingredient wedges are soft, fluffy, just like your mama used to make.
Get my Cheese and Chive Scones recipe here.
Japanese Okonomiyaki Pancake
Savoury pancakes for the win! If you’ve ever tried these from a local Japanese joint (or even if you haven’t), you gotta try my healthy, vegan, egg + gluten-free version. Taste SENSATION! In 15 mins no less. PLUS, they have the added probiotic benefit of sauerkraut inside – which you can make yourself at home for a sweet penny! Too easy. Get your fellow kraut lovers round and treat yourselves to these beauts.
Try out my Japanese Okonomiyaki Pancake here.
Mushroom Mince Taco
Let me introduce you to your new bestie – MUSHROOM mince! You’ll never want to eat the regular stuff again. Add a dash of Mexican spice, squeeze of lime, and the tacos of your dreams are ready to roll. You won’t just be using this mix in tacos either – spag bol? Mince on toast? Mince pies…? It’s possibly the most incredible invention ever!
Try my Mushroom Mince Taco recipe here.
Bounty Bar Ice Creams
Say hello to your new fav ice cream! Who said dairy-free had to be fun-free right? Only 9 ingredients, 2 easy steps, and your freezer will be paying you dividends for WEEKS.
Try my Bounty Bar Ice Creams here.
Which one are you going to make first? Let me know! x B