Gluten Free Bean Pasta
- Our delicious Explore Cuisine pastas are certified organic and made from pure edamame beans, mung beans, black beans, adzuki beans and non-GMO soy beans. They are naturally gluten free, and are extremely high in protein at between 36% and 45%.
These amazing bean pastas cook perfectly 'al dente', so aren't easy to overcook like traditional gluten free pastas.
Available in Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine, Black Bean Spaghetti, Soy Bean Spaghetti, Edamame Spaghetti, Chickpea Fusilli, Red Lentil Penne, and Green Lentil Lasagne Sheets.
- Use as you would your regular pasta. Or if you've been avoiding pasta for a while, get amongst!
We love stirring our Basil and Kale Pesto through the Mung Bean Fettucine for a quick and easy mid-week dinner. The spaghetti also work perfectly in Asian style noodle dishes, particularly Japanese recipes where you would ordinarily use Soba noodles.
Mung Bean Fettuccine: Mung Beans*, Water
Adzuki Bean Spaghetti: Adzuki Beans*, Soy Beans*, Water
Black Bean Spaghetti: Black Beans*, Water
Soy Bean Spaghetti: Soy Beans*, Water
Red Lentil Penne: Red Lentil Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*
Chickpea Fusilli: Chickpea Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*, Tapioca Starch*, Pea Protein Flour*
Green Lentil Lasagne Sheets: Green Lentil Flour (50%)*, Green Pea Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- "Love that it's high protein and low net carb. The taste and texture are great. So glad I found this."
- Emma Roth (New York, USA)
"Being gluten intolerant, I've tried every other kind of pasta and haven't been too thrilled with most of them. These are my new favourite."
- Gabriele O Neill (Lower Lake, CA USA)
Super Green Spaghetti
Creamy Leek and Asparagus Pasta
Dairy Free Parmesan
Basil & Kale Pesto
Italian Meatballs with Creamy Cauliflower Mash
All-in Veggie Lasagne
Lean Green Fettuccine Alfredo
Explore Cuisine combines both the health-giving benefits of pulses and sophisticated types of organic noodles in a great line of products .Our delicious Explore Cuisine pastas are certified organic and made from pure mung beans, black beans, adzuki beans and non-GMO soy beans. They are naturally gluten free, and are extremely high in protein at between 36% and 45%.
View full product details