- Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil, created in conjunction with Weleda Body Oils, is crafted from pure plant oils. Made from sun-ripened seeds and fruits, this oil rich in precious substances such as essential fatty acids stimulates the regeneration and revitalisation processes of the skin.
Carefully selected young organic birch leaves, organic rosemary and ruskus all work together to promote your skin's healthy balance for radiant and firmer looking skin. Revitalising apricot kernel oil and vitamin-packed wheat germ oil help to enliven the skin's appearance. Regular use visibly tones and smoothes the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Available in 100ml bottles.
- Massage into the skin twice a day for the first four weeks, then daily to maintain long-lasting beauty.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
* from natural essential oils
- "Since using the product I have noticed a difference in my skin tone and appearance. "I do not suffer from cellulite but found this oil helps to condition and restore my skin’s radiance. Its particularly great to use after a shower/bath, massaging the oil on to your skin in upward strokes and benefit from its refreshing fragrance!
- Miss Hussain (UK)
"It smells wonderful and seems to make my legs softer! I've been using this in combination with a cellulite brush, a healthy diet and exercise (and drinking more water) and I have definitely noticed a difference in the way the back of my thighs look."
- Betsy (USA)
Weleda, a European based multinational company, produces both beauty products and naturopathic medicines. The entire Weleda product range is manufactured primarily in Switzerland, Germany and France. They are dedicated to use entirely 'natural' ingredients and none of their ingredients or products are tested on animals. The company uses a green energy supplier and are passionate about education for their farmers and their communities. They also abide to fair trade practices and operate in five continents worldwide.